TOP STABLE DIFFUSION STORIES:
The shutdown of a nefarious AI generated erotic image sharing service, a fun profile avatar generator, writing love notes with chat GPT, and cool how-to guides for running stable diffusion on your own PC.
A quick update on 88stacks.
- Planned basic updates to UI for basic and enterprise users.
- Image model testing is improving with advancements in training set guidelines
- We’ve produced some truly stunning images for a client under NDA
- We’re working on repeating the newfound success with other products.
We spoke to one user who mentioned writing love notes with chat GPT, so we gave it a shot.
Is it possible to get a date with AI generated text? The moral and ethical quandaries presented by it were interesting and confounding! Is it really love if they aren’t my words? What is the meaning of love? Do I really love her if I’m willing to “trick” and “manipulate” with AI text generated love letters? Can ChatGPT be my Cyrano de Bergerac whispering lines in my ear to help her know how much I love her?
With all of the knowledge that I may very well ruin my long-term chances with this woman if my ruse is discovered, and embarrass myself in front of everyone in our office, I tried it anyway.
I generated some corny and sincere love notes, wrote them with a little of my flare.
I arrived to the office early and posted them for her to find around her department.
I got the date!
My wife also said “[I] could’ve generated note that told her we’d gotten a babysitter.”
She also sent a picture of the notes to her friends group chat, so I know she love it. 😉
Don’t try this to get a first date. My wife said “that would be creepy” and our babysitter agreed, she called it “super, sussy baka for a boy to do that. But you have that drip Mr. G, you put ring on it, so it’s kind of a flex. The neighbor wives went poggers when she posted that tea, no cap. She put some clout on your name with the HOA.”
Here’s an example of our results.
Prompt: Write 5 different simple and earnest love notes to my wife comparing her to historical powerful women in under 140 characters
- “My love, you are as brave and strong as Joan of Arc. Your spirit and determination inspire me every day. I am so grateful to have you by my side. I love you more than words could ever say. – [Your Name]”
- “To my dear wife, you are as wise and brilliant as Cleopatra. Your intelligence and wit never cease to amaze me. I am so blessed to have you as my partner. I love you more and more each day. – [Your Name]”
- “My love, you are as fierce and bold as Queen Elizabeth I. Your strength and courage are an inspiration to me. I am so grateful to have you by my side. I love you more than anything in this world. – [Your Name]”
- “To my dearest wife, you are as graceful and elegant as Marie Antoinette. Your beauty and poise never cease to captivate me. I am so blessed to have you as my partner. I love you more and more each day. – [Your Name]”
- “My sweetheart, you are as powerful and commanding as Catherine the Great. Your leadership and strength are an inspiration to me. I am so grateful to have you by my side. I love you more than words could ever say. – [Your Name]”